Half of US population has this disease
Half of US population has this disease: While the whole US is growing at a steady speed, the hard working Americans are getting caught by this disease. About half of the us population gets affected with disease before the age of 50.
The name of the disease is Hemorrhoids or Piles.
What is piles ?
Causes of Piles
There can be many causes of piles. But the main cause of piles is the lifestyle. I am listing the major causes of piles.
1. Drinking less water: Shortage of water in body can lead to piles. It is important to keep your body hydrated. It helps to stay away from many diseases.
2. constipation: Every individual has suffered from constipation at one time or the other. Constipation is the leading reason that can cause piles. But to avoid constipation eat healthy diet rich with fibre.
3. Eating habits: Americans are fond of eating. The lifestyle in metro cities is such. But eating too much junk food can be a reason for piles. If you are a foody and eat too much street food then don’t blame anything else for piles. Stop eating junk food.
4. Lack of excercise: Americans are hard working. But in metrocities, a huge part of population is in sitting jobs. The scarcity of time leads to no excising time. It is very important to do regular exercise. By exercising your body emits sweat that releases many toxins of your body. It also ensures healthy tissues and body muscles. If you don’t exercise at all piles can knock your anus door anytime.
5. consumption of alcohol: A lot of Americans love cocktails and alcohol. But consuming too much alcohol can worsen your hemorrhoids or piles. Alcohol not only effects your liver but has many effects on your anus tissues as well. It can swell your tissues near anus and the hemorrhoids can start bleeding once the tissues can’t hold their positions. If you are alcoholic and can’t stop consuming alcohol then eat a healthy food and consume a lot of water.
6. Too much strain over bowel muscle: when we strain too much over bowel muscle it pushes blood into the rectal veins. The veins get swollen and sometimes get punctured with pressure and starts bleeding. They start emerging as huge hemorrhoids.
7. Diarrhea: Too much stool pass can also lead to piles. So make sure you are not constipated and also not passing stool every few hours.
8. Spending too much time on pot: Americans are great thinkers, a lot of plans get built while sitting on pots as per a research. Are you fond of sitting in the loo and make plans. Then be alarmed, this can lead to piles. So If you are used to this then make sure your pot is highly clean and pass your stool once you are done with your sitting. After passing stool flush the toilet immediately and get out.
9.Too much sitting– if you spend more time sitting or you have a sitting job, then be cautious. Too much sitting keeps the pressure on you buttocks and it can lead to piles adding other factors mentioned above can seriously risk you more for this disease.
Causes cure and prevention for piles
10. Overweight– Obesity is the root cause of many diseases and piles is one of them. Again overweight is associated with many factors that are mentioned above.
11. Pregnancy: it very common to develop piles in later stages of pregnancy and post pregnancy. But piles go away after a few weeks of pregnancy if proper care and precautions are taken.
I have suggested the major reasons for piles and some tips as well. But I will tell you the definite cures for piles in following article that worked for me personally.
Finally I would suggest to keep ourselves growing and continue our hard work, but also keep a check on our health. The least but not the least God Bless America
Half of US population has this disease, causes cure and prevention for piles, causes of piles, what is piles, cures for piles, causes of hemorrhoids, piles and pregnancy, hemorrhoids and piles, what is piles?